Sunday, October 14, 2012

BACK TO BLOGGING

      Wow- 2009 was the last time I blogged. Lots of things have changed in every area of life since then. We have lived through the life threatening illnesses, job changes, dad's wedding at 84 - the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. One thing has not changed - God remains faithful to hold us, love us, guide us and pick us up when we fall.

      Retirement was not on my mind in 2009 but is on the horizon now. Whether this year or next year or 2015- I will be hanging up my teaching bag and trading it in for ??????. Many people have said "But what will you do?".  Soooo many things I want to do that I never seem to have time for now.

      I resurrect my blog to hash out the options, choices and considerations- possibly only with myself. Retirement is referred to by some as your "second career". Looking forward to finding out what chapter two will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment