Monday, December 15, 2008

50th Post!!

Somewhere I read that on your 50th day of posting or in your 50th post you are supposed to share 50 things about yourself you think your friends and family might not know!

My favorite colors all come from the red and blue families.

I love to play with paper, paint, glue, etc..

I am a random thinker

I have a hard time reading written directions.

I am great at following picture directions.

I love to cook 5 or 6 times a year.

I love to read good fiction but hardly ever do.

I often read the end of a book after I have read the first 3 chapters.

I enjoy movies more if I already know the ending.

I love to color.

I try to follow recipes but I never do. I can't stop myself from adding some weird ingredient.

I have a very poor sense of time. I don't know if something will take me 5 minutes or 5 hours.

I went to the hospital on Christmas Eve when I was 1. I have the trach scar to prove it.

I mix up my right and left, especially when you ask me which way to turn.

Now I just point in the direction you should go.

I love to fold laundry.

I hate to put laundry away.

My 3rd grade teacher told my parents if she ever had another student like me she would quit teaching!

I love Christmas movies.

I believe ADD has it's benefits!!

I am hard to wake up!

I love to be near on the water. ocean, lakes, ponds, rivers, boats, tubes

I can often tell what a person is on the Myers Briggs just by talking to them.

Some days I think I will be an art teacher when I grow up and retire.

I can't balance a checkbook.

Big crowds give me the willies!!

My mom put flowers and candles on the table almost every night.

I am married to a man who should be a concierge.

I am allergic to most trees, grasses, weeds and herbs.

I dropped my purse in the dolphin pool at the aquarium.

8 year olds can drive bumper boats better than me.

I love roller coasters but ferris wheels make me crazy.

I went tubing last summer and couldn't move the next day.

Camp of the Woods was my favorite place when I was a kid.

Once I leaned against an electric fence in a barn yard. My shoes stayed in the manure pile as instinct told me to run!

When I was about 10 my brother in law taught me about football. I loved him so I loved football and still do.

Larry and I probably would have never met if the Bills had not gone to their fourth super bowl.

I cried driving home from the Stith's house after we lost the first super bowl!

In graduate school my professor read off the names of the people giving presentations during class. I was shocked to hear I was 3rd on the list. I had no idea. I came up with an outline during the first 2 and got up and talked for 30 minutes. I got an A. I wouldn't want to do it again though.

I talk to myself.

I can take 100 pictures in about 5 minutes- given the right subject.

I color code things in rainbow order because it's the only way I can remember what the order is supposed to be.

I love most technology!

I hate junk mail and newspapers.

I wish FACEBOOK had been around when I was in college.

Martha Stewart does not live at, nor has she visited my house.

I love to decorate for holidays- wish I had more time.

I love cheater recipes.

I love short cuts of any kind.

I tell everyone about "Bar Keepers Friend"! It was the answer to my Yahoo question about how to get an etched bathtub clean!

Disclaimer- this list does not reflect my values-
it does reflect the random wanderings of my mind at 2am when I can't sleep.


Jambo!!!

1 comment: