Thursday, July 17, 2008

Welcome to my blog...

Welcome to my new BLOG

Muses and Mudderings

You might be asking - where did that name come from??

Consider the following…

To muse = to think, ponder, consider ruminate, mull over, chew over and reflect on

To mutter – to speak softly, whisper (possibly to indicate you aren’t certain)

Mutter can also mean to , grouse, moan, complain but that’s not the definition I am using!!

In Newfoundland (a place we love) mother is pronounced mudder. If you have read THE SHACK you know that Papa is a wonderful “Mudder” to all. (Did I get your attention?) She gives love and truth to all who will listen. (check out http://www.amazon.com/Shack-William-P-Young/dp/0964729237/ref=pd_bbs_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1216324773&sr=8-2 )

So you put all that together and figure out what mudderings might be (I will be doing the same as I type )

And for those who know me well you will smile at the alliteration!!

My inspiration came from a beautiful blogger named Tasha! I visit her blog every day to be inspired, challenged and get one more look at those beautiful children. Here is the address because I know you will want to visit- especially if you have children or are a child at heart.

diary of a suburban momma - http://www.ellieanddelaney.blogspot.com/

That’s it – the beginning of the story….





2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! I'll be checking back often. Thanks for sharing your blog with me! I am a big word buff myself and love looking at definitions.. thanks for sharing your insights. Love you-Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,this is so exciting! I can't wait to see how it unfolds. I just know it is going to be a beautiful journey.

    ReplyDelete